My Top 10 Favorites: Totally Free Full Size Stuff

I thought I'd start out the New Year with a Top 10 list of my favorite full size freebies.  This is by no means a list of every full size freebie that I have received.  It is merely a list of my favorite full size product freebies.  I have applied for and received every item in this list, personally.

Enjoy!


My Top 10 Favorites: Totally Free Full Size Stuff
  1. Free Gift Cards, Cash via Paypal, and/or Prizes for Searching the Web
    I have received so much from this offer. It continues to pay off every month for me.  If you want details feel free to ask questions.  I'd be happy to answer them.
  2. Free ALPHA Geek Nation T-Shirt and Geek 411 Magazine from UAT
    I am a computer geek at heart and can't resist wearing this tshirt.  I love the phrase on the front!  "Building the AlphaGeek Nation"
  3. Free KYMCO T-Shirt GiveawayWhat can beat a free tshirt?  How about winning a free tshirt?!  I guess there is something to be said for be one of a chosen few.  This giveaway is monthly so be sure to enter.
  4. 4 Free Issues of Website Magazine
  5. Free 25* - 4" x 8" Photo Cards 
  6. 25 Free 4X6 Photos from CVS Photo Center Online
    I love CVS and loved this offer even more!  Free photos AND I was able to have them ready for pickup at my local CVS within days.
  7. 20 Free 4x6 Prints from Snapfish
    When I completed this offer, it included Free Shipping.  However, I can't imagine the cost of shipping 20 free photos would be too high.
  8. Free Charmin Extender Toilet Paper Holder
    Sometimes, the simplest freebies can be the best!  I love my Charmin Extender!
  9. Free Movie Rental from Redbox 
  10. Free Calendar from Oriental Trading Company
    Simply Download and print this beautiful calendar!

Honorable Mention:

  • Free Rally with Sally Bone Health Challenge Kit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...