Win Free Stuff at Listia


Wednesday night I won my first Free Stuff Auction at Listia!  My prize was a A Brand New Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio DVD, factory sealed with Free Shipping!  I won this auction for 101 credits!

The best part is that my credits were free!  For signing up I received 50 credits plus, an additional 50 each for connecting my Facebook and Twitter accounts.  And, just because they can, Listia rewarded me with bonus credits for being active!

A few things to keep in mind:
  • Every item posted on Listia is purchased with credits.
  • You'll get free credits just for joining.
  • The best way to get additional credits is to post auctions and/or refer friends who post auctions, making this an excellent system for bartering.
  • Free Shipping is optional.  Thus, read the auction very closely.  Some auctions require local delivery only. Others charge a fee for shipping.
Certainly, if you're only interested in receiving free stuff you'll have to spend some time looking around the site and waiting for just the right moment to use your credits.  Personally, I look at this as an excellent opportunity to do a bit of spring cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new!

Join me on Listia to get 1000 free credits!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...